Need Help With Google Places - Call 310-910-1848


It is all here. Everything I know about Google Places. I will also be bringing you articles about what other people know about Google Places. There are videos to help you. We will direct you to other sites or videos if we think that will be even better.


But, just to be clear. Some of the secret to success has to do with writing skill, practice, analytical capabilities, marketing techniques, and internet savvy. If you would like to turn the work over to a pro, call me. I answer the phone. We can discuss your needs. 310-910-1848

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Google Places Coming To the Rescue


Recently, Google Places has given us these statements: they will have more information, newsletters, better forums, and all types of aid coming to us.  You can call me the expert.  Send me all of your questions.  If I haven't already answered them somewhere in this blog, I may have the answer with me. Or with all this new help, I might be able to get an answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment