Need Help With Google Places - Call 310-910-1848


It is all here. Everything I know about Google Places. I will also be bringing you articles about what other people know about Google Places. There are videos to help you. We will direct you to other sites or videos if we think that will be even better.


But, just to be clear. Some of the secret to success has to do with writing skill, practice, analytical capabilities, marketing techniques, and internet savvy. If you would like to turn the work over to a pro, call me. I answer the phone. We can discuss your needs. 310-910-1848

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Google Places Business Listings- We've Been Asked "Can We Pay You to Set Up Google Places and Get Us A High Ranking?"

We exist to help small businesses with their internet marketing as well as their more traditional offline marketing.  We have become especially proficient and knowledgeable with Google Places, thus you have this blog.  Rest assured, we are top notch creators, designers, and developers of websites, and we also utilize email blasts,  PR releases, YouTube Videos, blogs, and related activities to increase your visibility online.

Our prices tend to be under market as our niche is businesses with no employees up to about 50 employees.  We are not interested in becoming a 10 story office building being used by the companies  in the S&P 500.  Instead we would be excited to have a bunch of mom and pop businesses growing and prospering due, in part, to our input.

You can learn a lot more about our services by going to Page1Listings.com.  You can learn a lot more about me personally by Googling my name, or checking out my old nasty website at SearchPage1.com.  It is pretty ugly, but the information is very valid.

I have also produced a couple of dozen Youtube videos that might help you with various aspects of your business such as collections, sales, or how to benefit from the use of YouTube videos.

Call me anytime at 310-910-1848.  No automated answering machines, no secretaries, no voice mail and call back.  You'll almost always get me.  I might be at the ball field watching my son strike out the side, but I'll still pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment